I absolutely hated taking fish oil before, since I would taste it the rest of the day. But taking your supplements is important, yada yada… That’s why these little gelcaps are so great! They’re rounded and easy to swallow, plus they contain a concentrated dose so you don’t have to take a handful or multiple doses per day. The biggest bonus is- they’re coated for fish-burp free days! If you have issues with the Omega-3 supplement you’ve been taking, I would highly recommend this one. It solved all the problems I had with my old supplement, while ensuring I still get the things my body needs. I just take two each morning, and there are 180 in a bottle, so they’ll last for roughly three months.
Here are the product details, if you’re curious:
Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme Advantage
○ Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3)
○ 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards).
○ Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material).
○ Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving.
○ Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. Sustainable and certified operation by MSC.
○ USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities.
○ Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested. ○ Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
○ Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps.
Guaranteed to be pharmaceutical grade 75% Omega-3s (with 644 mg of EPA and 336 mg of DHA) meeting GOED Standard levels. GOED, The Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s, was developed to help ensure that omega-3 oils reaching consumers were both safe and of high quality.
And here’s the link to the product if you want to snag a bottle for yourself: