I normally use a bath pouf to wash my body, but I find that it doesn’t exfoliate my skin as well as I would like. I also have a hard time reaching all of my back easily. This exfoliating cloth is the solution to both of those problems!
It is a very long rectangular piece of cloth that is a version of the Japanese exfoliation towels, but with softer fibers and a special weave pattern of “loofah-loops”. It also has a cute leopard print, which adds nothing to its functionality… but it’s adorable!
This cloth lathers just as well, if not better than, my bath sponge. You just need a tiny bit of body wash or soap, lathered onto the cloth. You can then hold onto the ends of the cloth and use it in a back and forth motion to reach and exfoliate all those places that you usually have difficulty with. I like to fold mine up after I’ve done my upper body, so I can really scrub my knees, elbows, and feet.
Here’s a little more information on the benefits of this cloth, as listed on the product’s website:
- Cleans pores and follicles to banish blemishes and reveal a fresh glow
- Reaches tough to treat spots like back, butt, and shoulders
- Exfoliation helps control breakouts by removing dead skin and bacteria
- Long-lasting green fiber and biodegradable packaging
- Loofah scrubber increases lather making body acne clearing wash last longer
I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone! It’s great for acne, dry skin, or for people who just have difficulty washing certain areas. If you would like to snag one for yourself, you can find it here.