Okay, these may not seem like something you need, but trust me, you need these! They have a lot more going on than being “just hangers”. While these are made to hang pants on, I actually ordered them with the intent of using them for several other things, and I’m so glad I did.
These are very sturdy, and can hold quite a bit of weight. I much prefer metal hangers like these to cheap plastic ones or thin wire ones that will break or warp when I use them. I also really like the rubbery coating on the hangers, which keeps whatever you hang up in place. And that little flip at the end of the bar- kind of genius! Even if something did slide to the end, it gets caught by that little hook. The fact that these come in a pack of 20 is great too, because I always need more hangers.
In case you’re wondering, here are some of the things I use these for:
1. Obviously, I hang pants on them, to save space in my dresser and avoid wrinkles.
2. I have some sweaters, shrugs, shawls, and delicate shirts that get warped if I hang them normally. Instead, I fold them in half and drape them over these. No more weird marks!
3. One of these hangers is now a scarf holder/ organizer. It keeps them from falling on the floor all the time, and I can pull one off without taking the rest with it.
4. I also devoted a couple of these to hanging my purses and other bags. I really hate having my handbags all over the floor, but I can easily loop the handles over the open end of these.
5. This one is probably the least conventional, but I don’t have a big enough jewelry box to hold everything so I keep my bangles, other bracelets, and necklaces on one of these too.
I’m really glad to have these around the house, and I’d highly recommend them. Get yours here! I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review. The opinions expressed are 100% my own.